Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
The spicy Gino pizza combines spicy soppresetta and peperoncini with honey, San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and red onions.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Once the oven reaches 425F, take the pizza out of the freezer and place on a baking tray or directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes and be sure to check in on your pizza. Not all ovens are created equal!
- At 9-minutes, switch the oven setting to broil.
- Cook your pizza on broil for about 1 minute or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, and if you'd like, drizzle it with some Olive Oil to finish.
- Buon Appetito!
Size: 470 gr
Ingredients: white flour, mozzarella, tomatoes, hot sopressata, onion, wheat flour, Terroni Peperoncini, Sugars (honey), salt, white rice flour, soy lecithin, barley malt extract, nonfat whole milk, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, basil.
**Contains:** Milk, Wheat
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.