Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
Freshly made ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta served in a traditional butter, sage and parmigiano sauce.
Pasta Ready to CooK!
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Burro sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 5-6 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!
Ingredients: flour white, durum wheat flour, eggs, ricotta cheese (pasteurized milk whey), white onion, milk, parmesan cheese (cow's milk), spinach, lemon, salt, black pepper.
Size: 100 gr
Ingredients: butter unsalted, cheese grana padano (cow's milk), sage, salt, black pepper.
Ingredients: parmigiano cheese.
Contains: Milk, Wheat
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.