Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
Our pepperoni pizza called Peppino includes San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and smoky pepperoni.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Once the oven reaches 425F, take the pizza out of the freezer and place on a baking tray or directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes and be sure to check in on your pizza. Not all ovens are created equal!
- At 9-minutes, switch the oven setting to broil.
- Cook your pizza on broil for about 1 minute or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, and if you'd like, drizzle it with some Olive Oil to finish.
- Buon Appetito!
Size: 485 gr
Ingredients: Mozzarella (pasteurized milk, microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, salt), white flour, plum tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice ), water, pepperoni (pork meat, salt, dextrose, natural flavours, spices, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate ), ground fennel seed, salt, white rice flour, soy lecithin, malt, whole milk, yeast, extra virgin olive oil.
Contains: Milk, Wheat
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.