Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
From Monferrato to Langa. Though originally a native of the Monferrato hills, in the second half of the nineteenth century Barbera vines were planted in Roero and then in Langa. On these hills it thrived, often in competition with Nebbiolo, in the most suitable spaces where marl and compact soils prevail and where Barbera flourishes in the sunniest parcels. From this special symbiosis, the wine Barbera d'Alba is born, fruity and tangy, another star of the vineyard and of the cellar.
Vibrant & Generous. In this production area there are different vineyard parcels in which we cultivate Barbera in the hills of Barolo; each expresses its own character, dictated by the peculia- rities of terrain and climate. Each vintage we pick its grapes by hand and vinify each parcel separately to preserve the character of site into the wines. From the assemblage of these wines comes our Barbera d'Alba which we mature for 15 months in wooden barrels, a good part of which are new and that best balance the natural fruity and fresh texture of the wine with soft tannins.
- Barbera d'Alba DOC
- Spontaneous fermentation from indigenous yeasts
- Maceration and fermentation in open steel tanks
- Malolactic fermentation and ageing in French oak barrels of 500 liters
- 9 months of bottle ageing Vineyards in the villages of: Monforte d'Alba: Cascina Pe Mol Novello: Ravera and Rocche di San Nicola
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.