Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
Enjoy Rigatoni all’Amatriciana - a traditional Italian pasta dish featuring guanciale, tomato sauce, onion, and Pecorino cheese - prepared and ready to cook.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Amatriciana sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Buon Appetito!
Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water.
Size: 340 gr
Ingredients: Plum tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice), Guanciale (pork meat, salt, dextrose, natural flavours, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, spices), Onion, Extra virgin olive oil, Salt, Basil.
Ingredients: pecorino romano cheese.
Contains: Milk, Wheat
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.