Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
Made fresh and then immediately frozen, Pierogi House pierogies are handmade using their traditional family recipe. Boil, fry and then pair with your favourite toppings; Sour cream, bacon & green onions are our favourites!
Potatoes, cheddar cheese, onions, wheat flour, eggs, water, butter, spices.
- Fill pot with water. Add 1 Tbsp of salt and 1 Tbsp of oil - bring to a boil.
- Place frozen pierogi into boiling water and gently stir for 30 sec to avoid sticking
- Reduce heat to medium and let pierogi cook until they float to the top (4-6min)
- Drain and toss gently with a small amount of butter or pan fry on medium-high heat with oil - 1 min each side
- Add toppings and enjoy!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.