Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
Freshly made spaghetti served in a classic San Marzano tomato sauce.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Pomodoro sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!
Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water.
Size: 340 gr
Ingredients: tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice ), onion, extra virgin olive oil, salt, basil, garlic.
Ingredients: parmigiano cheese.
Contains: Milk, Wheat
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.