Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
One pound of our carefully smoked pulled pork shoulder, slow cooked for hours and lightly tossed with our sweet and spicy BBQ sauce for an optimal finish.
Sous-vide method (suggested)
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove pork
- Add some Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce for more flavour!
- In a medium saucepan, add pork
- Add ¼ cup water
- Turn on medium heat, cover with lid
- Stir occasionally, heat until 165F or nearly boiling hot
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.