Greater Toronto Area (Free shipping over $50 Spent)
Collingwood & Surrounding Area (Mondays & Thursdays - Free Shipping over $100 Spent)
Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville (Wednesdays - Free Shipping over $150 Spent)
St. Louis style cut pork ribs, seasoned and smoked, slathered with our house made mop. Full rack portion.
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove ribs
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove ribs from the bag and place on a baking sheet
- Bake on the lower rack for 13 – 15 minutes.
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.